Anniversary party is a great opportunity to celebrate the happiness that you have spent with your partner. It is time to celebrate this with your friends and family members also. In order to invite your friends and family members, you have to design anniversary invitations. This helps you to communicate important event details to your guests. Although different ready-to-use printed anniversary invitations are available in the market but if you want to give a unique touch to your anniversary invitations then use your own designing skills to honor the couple as well as guests. Try to give a unique touch to your anniversary invitation by adding some wedding memories. You can use generic wordings or some specific statements to express the theme of your anniversary. It will cost less than other options and will give you personal satisfaction. Here is a good Anniversary Invitation Template that can help you in creating your invitations effectively,
Tips to Write Anniversary Invitation
Anniversary invitations are necessary to create in order to invite your guests to your party. Today I will share some tips to write anniversary invitation:
- Prepare a creative headline to formally invite your guests to your anniversary party. If you want to prepare a right statement then consider the age of your marriage. For instance, if it is your 50th anniversary then it is “gold” anniversary and you can select your statements according to your gold anniversary such as “Join us to honor the golden couple, Gold and Marie at their 50th anniversary”.
- Write time, date, day and address of the venue of your anniversary party in clear and large font in order to communicate accurate details to your guests. You can write it as, “Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 8 p.m.”
- Let your guests know where the anniversary party will be take place either at your own home or at any hotel. If you have planned to organize it at your own home then write complete address of your home with name of your home.
- Ask for RSVP by providing complete details such as contact number, email address and name of person whose mobile number is given. It will help you to prepare enough foods and beverages according to the number of guests. Other planning such as number of seats and size of venue hall will also become easy after getting RSVP.
- You can add any other special instruction to your anniversary invitation for example, if you have planned a surprised anniversary party then let the guests know about it by requesting them to keep it secret.
- If you want to celebrate your anniversary simple without any gifts then do not forget to highlight it clearly on the invitation card such as you can write it as “no gifts, please”.
Common Mistakes in Anniversary Invitation
- Absence of RSVP details is one the common mistakes that can increase your expenses so do not forget to include it on your card.
- Pay sufficient postage carefully after getting the weight of your invitations so that these can deliver to right person on right time.
Here is download link of this Anniversary Invitation Template,