Tea party is a traditional but evergreen event that is celebrated to have a causal get together or business gossip. Every kind of formal and informal tea party requires proper way to invite your friends and family members. Tea party invitation is best way to invite your friends and family members to the tea party. It is very easy to create tea party invitations at your own home via user friendly designing software. Designing and wording both are important for tea party invitation so it is necessary for you to work on both aspects. Word your tea party invitations in appropriate way so that you can convey your message to your guests. Your invitation card should present the whole scenario of your party so that your guests can attend your event on right time and according to your set standards. We have carefully selected a best Tea Party Invitation Template to help you get started customizing it for your own exclusive invitations. You have a look at its preview below and can download from the link at the bottom of this page. We strongly recommend not to use it AS IT IS rather customize it with your pictures and invitation wording to give it an exclusive touch.
Tips to Design Tea Party Invitation
- It is good to consider theme and purpose of your party while designing tea party invitations. It will help you to choose background color and images of your invitation cards.
- You can write any short poem, quote or a verse on the front or the top of invitation to let your guests know about the theme and other details of your tea party. For example, if you are throwing bridal shower tea party then you can write, “You are warmly invited to afternoon tea for a very special bride-to-be”.
- Include all facts and figures of tea party that you want to communicate to your guests. Write the reason for which you are organizing the party and if you can find an appropriate poem for it then include it in your invitation.
- If it is casual tea party then you can title you tea party invitation as “Tea Time” on the front page of invitation. You can write as, “Please join me for tea and brunch”.
- Include all special instructions or information that is necessary for the invitees of your party. Keep the details of party simple and concise to convey right message in short period of time. It is necessary to write your name, date of party, time and venue where guests will meet.
- Do not forget to type RSVP details such as your phone number or email address and request a call regarding the response of your guests. It will help you to know about number of attendees and will surely cut down your expense.
- Include any extra information if you find it necessary for your guests such as dress code, potluck, ending time or live music etc. It will help your guests to get an idea about whole theme and structure of your tea party.
Common Mistakes in Tea Party Invitation
- Selection of wrong color, font size and style can spoil your all designing efforts so be careful about these points.
- Do not forget to include RSVP details if you really want to cut down your expenses.
Here is download link for this Tea Party Invitation Template,